CAM manages pension funds on behalf of clients among the other fund management and investment advisory that the company provides. The CAM pension fund management solution helps companies to generate stable long-term fund growth in order to achieve better pension payouts to members. CAM manages staff pension funds as “segregated pension funds” as opposed to “guaranteed pension funds.” A segregated approach allows individual pension funds to operate as a standalone funds. All the assets and returns on the fund remain the property of the fund.
CAM manages funds on non-discretionary basis. This means that all the pension funds are managed or invested in line with client’s investment objectives. Trustees of pension funds expected to provided investment parameters within which CAM should manage the investments. Trustees are actively informed of their portfolio position by reporting to them regular.
Our services include the following: -
CAM manages pension fund’ investment portfolio in the fund’s best interests at all times. CAM operates under clients’ mandate to deal with the pension fund’s investment in an appropriate manner in order to achieve the investment objectives and in line with the fund rules and pension Act. Our duties include
- Proposing investment mandates
- Placing of funds in investment in line with investment mandate
- Portfolio transaction and record management
- Portfolio asset reconciliations
- Compliance and Trustee information services
- Portfolio management
- Registration of securities and investment
- Portfolio performance reporting to the trustees
- Portfolio valuations
Pension Fund Administration
CAM as agents for pension trustees administers the scheme and pay benefits out of the accounts of the scheme in accordance with the trust deed and rules of the scheme and carry out the duties specifies in the fund rules and Pension Act. Our duties include;
- Data management services
- Benefit payment services
- Member information services
- Manage the fund according to governance standards specified in the fund rules and pension Act.